GM Tax is a firm of dedicated professionals which specializes in advising individuals with UK and Australian tax issues.
With offices in the UK and Australia, our team is experienced in both countries; we are the preferred solution for migrants and businesses who are heading to Australia and the UK along with Australian/UK citizens looking at working overseas.
Working from our office in Carramar, the ideal candidate will bring with them a strong work ethic, commitment to quality, exceptional organisational skills and a proactive, problem solving attitude.
Essential skills include:
- Demonstrated experience in a professional services firm
- Excellent client awareness and experience onboarding clients
- Possession of excellent computer literacy, including word, excel and strong formatting skills
- Exceptional time management skills, including supporting the achievement of deadlines of others
- Demonstrate a strong team commitment.
- Work with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Be professional with a high work ethic, friendly and supportive nature.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Client contact and assistance to Accounting team in onboarding clients.
- Client data management including existing and new clients.
- Entering and tracking new business enquiries.
- Receive and screen calls and correspondence.
- Prepare and distribute outgoing mail.
- Collection and distribution of incoming mail.
- Building appropriate support relationships with clients
- Distribute Australian Taxation Office and UK HM Revenues and Customs notices and lodgments.
- Use of XERO accounting software for invoicing.
- Following up on outstanding client invoices.
- Ad hoc administration duties and errands as required.
- Reception support, filing and records management.
Should you have any further queries regarding the role please contact Jane Cooper on 0434977842. Confidential applications including a cover letter and salary expectations should be submitted to email@example.com.
GM Tax is a growing firm of accountants and tax advisors.
We are always interested to hear from individuals who have experience in UK and Australian tax, and who might be interested in joining our team.
We are also pleased to hear from those who have UK tax experience and who are now living in Australia.
If you are such a person and are looking for an opportunity to work for a highly regarded professional firm of tax advisors please email your current CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your email details of your present status in Australia – ie whether you are an Australian citizen, or your visa type if you are not an Australian citizen.