If you are a business in Australia GM Tax can help with your payroll obligations, including:
- Ensuring the correct PAYG forms are completed when a new employee starts work for you
- Providing guidance on your Australian superannuation obligations
- Superannuation Clearing House matters
- Running your payroll, emailing payslips to you and your employees, and advising you of net pays, as well as amounts payable to the Australian Taxation Office (via Activity Statement preparation), and to your employees’ superannuation funds via the Superannuation Clearing House
- Preparing end of tax year returns, including PAYG Payment Summaries (also known as Group Certificates), along with Contractors Summaries
As with the other areas in which we advise, GM Tax has a policy of providing a fixed fee quote to businesses that are interested in engaging our services either on a monthly or quarterly basis.
If you are interested in what GM Tax can offer your business and would like a no obligation fee proposal for payroll support services please don’t hesitate to contact us by completing the form on this page, or by telephoning your nearest GM Tax office.
We’ll be delighted to have a free initial discussion with you.