Businesses – Bookkeeping
If you are starting a new business in Australia, or an established business we at GM Tax can assist you with the setting up and the ongoing preparation of your accounting records and lodgment of your business activity statements.
As qualified accountants we ensure that your accounting records make sense, so you can have confidence the figures are right when you need to prepare financial statements at the end of the financial year.
We work with the latest cloud based accounting applications – Xero and Reckon along with MYOB & Quickbooks solutions – which allows us to work closely with our clients, and to review your accounting records on a real time basis.
In common with the other areas in which we advise, GM Tax has a policy of providing a fixed fee quote to businesses that are interested in engaging our services on a monthly or quarterly basis.
I would urge you to speak to us at Please contact us at GM Tax to ensure you establish the business structure that is right for you and your business.
You can send an enquiry via our contact us button or you can call a GM Tax office closest to you.
GM Tax also offers the following services:
- Tax planning advice and guidance with regards to business structures to ensure that you are trading in the right structure for you and your business.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for all trading structures.
- Preparation of tax returns, with all returns electronically lodged where possible.
- Business advisory and guidance.
- Operation of payroll, including superannuation reporting obligations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly business activity statements (BAS) including electronic submissions to ATO.
- Preparation and electronic submission of UK and Australian tax returns