Australia provides an opportunity to set up and carry on a business in a stable and welcoming economic and political climate, located in the growing Asia Pacific region.
If you would like to set up and register a new business in Australia GM Tax offers the following services:
- Advice on business structures, including an Australian branch, a new limited company in Australia, or setting up a business using a family trust structure
- Setting up a business in Australia, and registering the same with the Australian Taxation Office and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (the company regulator in Australia)
- Advice on salary packaging for executives and employees, with regard had to Australian visa requirements and optimising remuneration
- Operation of local payroll, including Australia’s compulsory superannuation requirements and submission of end of tax year payroll returns to the Australian Taxation Office
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Preparation of end of financial year accounts and associated business tax returns
GM Tax also assists individuals who have moved to Australia as the holders of provisional business skills visas, and who require tax and accounting support with a particular regard to the conditions to be satisfied if they are to secure permanent residency visas.
We are well placed to assist in this regard because of our detailed understanding of Australia’s business skills visa program.
GM Tax has a policy of providing a fixed fee quote whenever possible to all who are interested in engaging our services.
If you would like to set up and register a business in Australia and would like a no obligation fee proposal please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We’ll be delighted to have a free initial discussion with you.